?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Look Back | Look Forward

Daily Random Myths

Random-Facts-Free-to-Pee

Most "fun fact" sites are 95% myth, and the other 5% is crap.

FACT:

The 1986 Public Order Act makes "disorderly behaviour" in England and Wales, including public urination, an offence punishable with a fine, according to a Ministry of Justice spokesman. But the Law Commission does say a police officer may make an exception for an expectant mother.

Think


Support Wind Power

respective-eponymous

Comments

thefoxaroo
Nov. 5th, 2012 08:43 am (UTC)
No problem.
Synonyms: Foxaroo and Skeptic
r_caton
Nov. 7th, 2012 10:51 am (UTC)
Women have one advantage....
get caught having a quick Jimmy with your Privy Member out on display (and it will be if you aren't lubricating your trousers after a night on the lash....)
and you are well on the way to a place on the Sex Offenders register (and what if the other 5 scots aren't friendly?)

Profile

Fortunata
ccdesan
The Old Wolf
Website

Latest Month

November 2017
S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com