?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Look Back | Look Forward

Moving Day Redux

Van got packed in about 2.5 hours, with all the help we had. Now the last 5% of the work is going to take the other 95% of the time. So-o-o much left to do. Wanted to leave Sunday morning, ain't gonna happen. We leave when we leave, hopefully early afternoon. Glurgh!


Support Wind Power

respective-eponymous

Comments

lebounce.blogspot.com
Aug. 15th, 2010 01:39 pm (UTC)
That sounds about right. Pack, lift, carry, clean, make sure the house is well and truly emptied...


Eww!
marmoe
Aug. 15th, 2010 03:55 pm (UTC)
Good luck with the rest and best wishes for a safe journey. Oh, and don't use your tongue too much for cleaning the house. ;-)
r_caton
Aug. 16th, 2010 12:44 am (UTC)
Don't forget your pocket handkerchief!


No time for that!
but...
No time for that either!

Profile

Fortunata
ccdesan
The Old Wolf
Website

Latest Month

April 2017
S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com